Friday, August 29, 2008

My trip to Florida

There's nothing better than flying to Florida in August. The sun, the sand, the surf and Grammie and Grandpa's pool!

Here are a few pics from my most recent adventure.

I love kicking it in the pool. Floatin is da bomb, whatever that means.

Wildlife wrangling is Florida state pastime I hear, so I thought I'd try it out on this tiger. He's much more docile than the Fonz when I pull his ears.

Grammie Duffey plays the piano. She taught me a few pieces and Lambie was a willing audience, so I put my tutu on (of course) and played my first concert.

I really get into my performances. I'm quite physical when I play. Here I am doing my best to really draw in the audience with a darting glance while I climb onto the top of the piano.

It was pretty hot in Boca Raton, so I spent alot of time in the pool. Boy those floatie toys are tasty!

Grammie Duffey is my swim partner. I think I'm ready to swim laps, but I think she just wanted to hang out. Grammie and I are pals.

It's all about sun protection in Florida. Here I'm wearing my favorite sun hat while I swim with Grammie.

Grandpa loves his crocs. Be it that Crocs is a Boulder company, I thought I'd show him how to wear Crocs and a diaper...with style.

Of course I know I have to do my fair share of chores when visiting Grammie and Grandpa's house, so I decided to stick to my old favorite, emptying the dishwasher.

Waterfalls are great. Mommie kept putting me in the big girls pool, but I really wanted to end up in the little girls pool.

No comments: