Wednesday, April 30, 2008

While Mom is away, me and dad play!

Momzo had to go away to New York for a business trip, so Dad and I have been hanging out. It's beautiful here in Boulder. Spring has sprung. Here are a few pics from Dadzo's camera phone from the last few days.

Aren't the flowers beautiful?


I'm standing alot and almost balancing by myself now. All this activity makes me a bit sweaty. Solution? Bath Time!





Here's another shot of the Pearl Street Mall in Boulder. Isn't it pretty? I can't wait till I can walk on my own so I can cruise around the mall!



Grandma and Grandpa Rea sent me a photo of them. I like it! Here I am. I was a bit tired by the end of the night.



I admit, I'm a bit of a daredevil. One of my favorite things to do is climb into the refrigerator. Here I am again. Dadzo got me in the act. Busted!

No comments: